ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any will be in one part of the sentence Mark the number of the part with error as your answer If there is no error mark (5).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 2011 1st shift     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any will be in one part of the sentence Mark the number of the part with error as your answer If there is no error mark (5).

People are willing to (1)/pay higher taxes so that (2)the Government can build better roads (3)/and provide safe drinking water (4)/No error (5).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

There is no error in the sentence and it is grammatically corect.
Therefore, the correct option is option E.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose the passive voice form of the given sentence. My colleague and I decided we would continue our efforts to conquer the seas.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. She laughed at the antics of the jester.

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. There was a country long time ago where the people would change a king every year. The person who would become

4. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " Do you want some more sweets " asked my friend.

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.A large majority of the poor in India are outside the formal banking system. The policy of financial inclusion sets out to

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The meeting consisted a plural group of people and they all looked at each other with questioning eyes. The news of their former employee, Arista, be

7. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. He was very rich. He was still unhappy i Though ii Inspite of  iii Despite

8. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. Religious architecture forms a major portion of India’s built heritage. These structures are not only unwritten documents of history, they are also stamps of the might of the rulers who bui

9. In each of these questions two sentence I and II are given Each sentence has blank in it Five words a:,b:,c:,d: and e: are suggested Out of these only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence Number of that word is the answer.

10. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. A Russian proverb advises us not to buy a house but the neighbourhood. While till some years ago it was impossible to ?dictate? w