ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

23 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Phila ordered her brother to turn down the television and let her work in peace.

Asked on by | Votes 23 | Views: 235 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Phila ordered her brother to turn down the television and let her work in peace.
1). Phila said to her brother, Turn down the television that let me do my work in peace.'
2). Phila said to her brother,'Turn down the television and let me work in peace.'
3). Phila said to her brother,'Tum down the television to let me do my work in peace.'
4). Phila said to her brother. Turned down the television and let me do my work in peace.'

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

19 vote
Answered by on | Votes 19 | | Last Updated: 2021-09-03 12:00:34

Phila said to her brother,'Turn down the television and let me work in peace.'

Option (2)

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Management is a set of _____ that can keep a complicated system of people and technology running _____. The most _____ aspects of management include planning, budgeting, organizing, staffing, controlling and problem solving. Leadership is a set of process that creates organization in the first place or adapts, them to _____ changing circumstances. Leadership defines what the future should look like, aligns people with that _____ and inspires them to make it happen despite the obstacles. that creates organization in the first place or adapts, them to _____ changing circumstances.

2. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark ‘No error’ as your answer. A India versus Pakistan cricket match, that was played last year, brought many new players to the fore.

3. Choose the word/group of words which is most opposite in meaning to the word/group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.

4. What is the substitute of - The homeowners remodelled the house to help it sell.

5. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and answer the given questions. A. Employees who take occasional breaks to cyber-slack may experience relief from stress, boredom, and fatigue. B. If

6. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Certain others feel that it is (1)/ because of drastic changes (2)/ in people life style and eating habits. (3)/ No error (4)

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. In sentencing, Asaram Bapu to imprisonment for the rest of his natural life for the rape of a 16-year-old girl in 2013, a Special Court in Jodhpur has reinvigorated faith in the criminal justice system. Two aides who fa

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.EXAGGERATE

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.to cast iron stomach

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Na?ve