ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - killing of a child

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - killing of a child
1). homicide
2). genocide
3). infanticide
4). suicide

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
it from previous year ssc papers, genocide is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.We discussed about the problem thoroughly (1)/ on the eve of the examination (2)/ that i found it very easy to work it out. (3)/ No error. (4).

2. A lame excuse

3. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.There was once a gardener who (71) care of the King?s g

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Could you please give me (1)/ a postal address (2)/ of the Indian Embassy in New York. (3)/. No error (4).

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Are you left behind, my son" asked a soft voice behind me.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Owing to his /(B) ill health, he will /(C) not be able to give this examination, which means /(D) he will have to lose one year. /(E) No Error.

7. What is the substitute of - One who finds nothing good in anything

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.One should do his duty (A)/ honestly to achieve (B)/ certain goals within time. (C)/ No error (D)

9. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and in case no changes are required, select 'No Improvement' as the correct option. He likes creating a scene at times, just to gain the attention of others. A. to turn the attention. B. to gather the attention. C. to seek the attention. 

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word commence