ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer, if there is no error, the ?Answer is e: i.e., ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 11th dec 2011 ez 2nd shift     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer, if there is no error, the ?Answer is e: i.e., ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

In such delicate matters, (a)/ we often go with (b)/ his advice as he has (c)/ been handling such cases effectively. (d)/ No Error (e)
1). In such delicate matters
2). we often go with
3). his advice as he has
4). been handling such cases effectively

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions : In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appr

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. In the following sentence, some parts of the sentence have been printed in bold. One of the bold parts is not acceptable in Standard English. Pick up that part and mark its number. If there is no error in the bold parts, mark (5)  i.e. 'no error' as the answer. The Mona Lisa is one of the most famous painting to have ever been painted.

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word Tacit

5. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

6. In the following question, out of the five alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. To be constantly or visibly anxious/worried. 

7. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually. Please recycle those _____ bags, before you throw out the trash.

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is similar in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Contemn

9. Easier said than done

10. In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there are errors in three parts. Choose the part which doesn't have an error. If all the parts are correct, mark 5 i.e. All are correct as the answer. (A) Media is a very important tool (B) in the hands of upper class, (C) upper caste men (D) to propagate class (E) and gender ideology.