ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read the question and both the statements and -Give answer a: if the data in statement I alone

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 2008     | numbers     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read the question and both the statements and -
Give answer a: if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer b: if the data in statement H alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer c: if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer d: if the data even in both the statements I and H together are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer e: if the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.

What is the two digit number where the digit at the unit place is smaller ?
I. The difference between the two digits is 5.
II. The sum of the two digits is 7.
1). if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2). if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3). if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4). if the data even in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Solution

2 digit numbers where digit at unit place is smaller :

I : Difference between the two digits is 5

=> 2 digit numbers can be = 61 , 72 , 83 , 94

II : Sum of the two digits is 7

=> 2 digit numbers can be = 70 , 61 , 52 , 43

I & II : Clearly, the common number from the above two sets = 61

Thus, I & II together are sufficient.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) Development of drought resistance could benefit large numbers of farmers,(B) Hence the human race has no choice but to adapt to

2. Which of the following terms is associated with the game of Cricket?

3. Cross-selling covers

4. The world?s highest ?Rail Bridge? is being constructed in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. This bridge will be on which of the following rivers?

5. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question ?

6. Study the given information carefully and answer the question that follow:A committee of five members is to be formed out of 3 trainees 4 professors and 6 research associates In how many different ways can this be done if:

7. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statement(s). The statement(s) are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer a: if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II

8. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions.For a room, the rate of painting is Rs. 3200 per square metre. The rate of carpeting per square metre is 120% of that of tiling. The cost of decorating the room Is 14 times to that of carpeting on the floor. The cost of electrification is 75% of that of carpeting the floor. The rate of tiling on the floor is 125% of that of painting. The dimensions of the room are 6 m x 6m x 5m.

9. Paramjit singh who broke a four decade ,old record in the National Open Athletic Meet 98 has set up a new record in ?

10. How many meaningful English words can be formed using the all the letters A, E, M, N?