ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

39 vote

Read each sentence LO had out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error. if any will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation,if any).

Asked on by | Votes 39 | Views: 117 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 4th dec 2011 ez 2nd shift     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence LO had out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error. if any will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation,if any).

The actress is also (a)/ widely i)specirci in (b)/ the music world (c)/ and deserving so. (d)/ No error (e)
1). The actress is also
2). widely i)specirci in
3). the music world
4). and deserving so

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

31 vote
Answered by on | Votes 31 |
and deserving so seems correct.
Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. Fill in the blanks. Although some schools _________ with the suggestion to introduce uniforms, many felt this was too extreme of a measure and began to _________ school dress codes.

2. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement".Taking the test, the teacher gave me a passing grade.

3. In a row of boys facing north Sudhanshu is twelfth from his left. When shifted to his right by four places he becomes he becomes eighteenth from the right end of the row How many boys are there in the row ?

4. Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below A famous museum issues entry passes to all its visitors for security reasons Visitors are allowed in batches after every one hour In a day there are six batches A code is printed on entry pass which keeps on changing for ev

5. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. The after morning (1)/ she woke to the first ray of (2)/ light through the window. (3)/No Error (4)

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Whole the chapter /(B) of the book is full of printing /(C) which are the outcome /(D) of the proof reader's errors carelessness. /(E) No Error.

7. 1. Rajan and his friends P. on a picnic Q. the next weekend R. had planned to go 

8. What is the active/passive of - Look at the poll results-do they inspire hope

9. 1. It is easy to criticize the people at the helm , for the slow progress in every field . P. We are well aware that the intellectuals are leaving our country for better employment opportunities. Q. Then question remains unanswered because our country cannot show opportunities to the intellectu

10. These are your new shoes, _?