ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions, the symbols @, ?, %, * and $ are used with the following meanings illustrated.?P % Q? means `P is either greater than or equal to Q?.`P ? Q? means `P is neither greater that nor smaller than Q?.?P $ Q? means ?P is smaller than Q?.?P@ Q? means ?P is either smaller than or

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 2007     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In the following questions, the symbols @, ?, %, * and $ are used with the following meanings illustrated.
?P % Q? means `P is either greater than or equal to Q?.
`P ? Q? means `P is neither greater that nor smaller than Q?.
?P $ Q? means ?P is smaller than Q?.
?P@ Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q?.
?P * Q? means ?B? is greater than Q?.
In each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the three conclusions I, II and III given below them is/are definitely true and mark your answer accordingly.

Statements :
W % N, N * R, R@ F
Conclusions :
I. F * N
II. W * N
III. R $ W
1). None is true
2). Only III is true
3). Only I and II are true
4). Only II and III are true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Only III is true : - option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given stateme

2. One statement is given followed by two conclusions/assumptions,I and II.You have to consider the statement to be true,even if it seems to beat variance from commonly known facts.You are to decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement:I) Quality has a price tag.II) Indiais allocating lots of funds to education. Conclusions:I) Quality of education in India would improve.II) Funding alone can enhance quality of education.

3. Directions: In each of the questions below, two/three statements are given followed by conclusions/ group of conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume all the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given two conclusions logically follows from the information given in the statements.

4. In the following questions, the symbols @, #, %, $, * are used with different meanings as follows :?A @ B? means ?A is not smaller than B?.?A # B? means ?A is not greater than B?.?A % B? means ?A is neither greater than nor smaller than B?.?A $ B? means ?A is neither greater than nor equal to B?.

5. In the following question the symbols @, $$\bigstar$$,$ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P$$\delta$$Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q? ?P$$\bigstar$$Q? means ?P is not greater than Q? ?P%Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q? ?P$Q? means ?P is neither

6. In each of the following questions, a statement is given followed by two conclusions/ assumptions. You have to consider the statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have todecide which of the given conclusions/ assumptions, if any, follow from the given statement.

7. Direction: In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III & IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

8. In the following questions, the symbols $, @, ?, % and # are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :`P $ Q' means `P is not smaller than Q,?P @ Q' means P is not greater than Q'.`P ? Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q''P % Q' means `P is neither smaller than nor equal

9. In the following questions symbols @, #, % , $ and * are used with different meanings as follows.?A @ B? means `A is not smaller than B?.`A # B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor equal to B?.`A % B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor greater than B?.`A $ B? means ?A is not greater than B?.`A *

10. In the following questions the symbols $$ \delta, \bigstar,$$ @ and ? are used with the following meanings illustrated. ?P$Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor greater than Q?. ?P ? Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor smaller than Q?.?P $$\delta $$ Q? means ?P neither greater than nor smaller to Q