ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II & III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2007     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II & III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

Statements :
All bottles are jars.
Some jars are pots.
All pots are taps.
No tap is tank.
Conclusions
I : No pot is tank.
II : Some jars are tanks.
III : Some bottles are pots.
1). Only I & III follow
2). Only I & II follow
3). Only II & III follow
4). All follow

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions the symbol +, x, ?, @ and $ are used with the following meaning.A + B means A is neither smaller nor greater than BA x B means A is neither equal to nor smaller than BA ? B means A is neither greater nor equal to BA @ B means A is either greater or equal to BA $ B means A is not equal to BNow each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the conclusion I and II given below them is/are definitely True ?

2. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from known facts and then decide which of the given Conclusions logically commonly follows from the given statements disreg

3. In the following questions, the symbols @, #, %, $, * are used with different meanings as follows :?A @ B? means ?A is not smaller than B?.?A # B? means ?A is not greater than B?.?A % B? means ?A is neither greater than nor smaller than B?.?A $ B? means ?A is neither greater than nor equal to B?.

4. In each of the following questions, two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

5. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer. Give answer :a: If only conclusion I is trueb: If only conclusion II is truec: If either conclusion I or II is trued: If neither conclusion I nor II is turee: If both conclusions I and II are true

6. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically f

7. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Some children are adults.(II) Some adults are old.Conclusion:(I) Some children are not old.(II) Some adults are not old.

8. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answera: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion H is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

9. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Retail shops increasingly want to retain potential buyers.(II) 10 % of the customers are lost due to out of stock products.Conclusions:(I) People don't find their sizes or specific color in stock and then they leave the store without any purchase.(II) Retailers want maximum footfall to get converted into purchases.

10. In the following question, the symbols @, %, $, # and $$\star$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P $$\star$$ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q??P @ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither greater t