ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answera: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion H is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 3rd aug 2014     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions.

Give answera: if only Conclusion I is true.
Give answer b: if only Conclusion H is true.
Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.
Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.
Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

Statements : P ? H = J ? R; H ? I < T 17.
Conclusions :
I. J > T
II. P ? T
1). if only Conclusion I is true.
2). if only Conclusion H is true.
3). if either Conclusion I or II is true.
4). if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I am not sure, may be if neither Conclusion I nor II is true. is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Men are sinners.(II) Saints are men.Conclusions:(I) Saints are sinners.(II) Sinners are saints.

2. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement 1: All animals are four-footed.2. Dog has two legs.Conclusion I:Dog is not an animal.II. Dog is an animal.

3. In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be variance from commonly-known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly-known facts.

4. In the following questions the symbols #,%,@, ? and $$\delta$$ are used with the following meanings illustrated. ?P%Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?. ?P$$\delta$$ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?. ?P#Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor smaller than Q?. ?P ? Q? means ?P is neither equal to no

5. In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be variance from commonly-known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly-known facts.

6. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered 1 and II, You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be a at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically

7. In the following question, the symbols @, %, $, # and $$\star$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P $$\star$$ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q??P @ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither greater t

8. In each of following questions have the respective statements and related conclusions .you have to take given statement is as correct and answer the following questions

9. In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follo

10. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.Give answer