ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the following countries has decided to lift sanctions of India which were put on it in May 1998 following Pokharan Nuclear Test ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2001     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

Which of the following countries has decided to lift sanctions of India which were put on it in May 1998 following Pokharan Nuclear Test ?
1). Britain
2). Russia
3). Australia
4). France

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. $$25 + 0.5 - 0.5 = ?$$

2. Digital Marketing is??????

3. Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions. Y B @ 3 E P * $ 5 T C Z J 4 L 7 R K 8 V ^ F X Q U ? M 6 G N % 0

4. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following series ?

5. Mobile banking requires ____

6. In each of the question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II III You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from three given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Then decide which of the answer 1),2),3),4) and 5) is correct answer and indicate it on the answersheet.

7. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

8. In a class 45 students boys and girls are in the ratio of 5 : 4 respectively. Average marks obtained by boys in Mathematics out of 100 were 76 and that of girls were 78. What are average marks of boys and girls together in Mathematics (rounded-off to two decimal points) ?

9. In a certain code ?CLEAR? is written as ?SBFMD? and ?BONDS? is written as ?TEOPC? How is ?STALE? written in that code ?

10. The computer to which a user?s computer connects in order to access the Internet is called a