ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 25 january 2015     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In this question, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

Statements :
S < T ? O = R ; T < V
Conclusion :
I : V > S
II : R < V
1). Either conclusion I or II is true
2). Neither conclusion I nor II is true
3). Both conclusion I and II are true
4). Only conclusion I is true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Right Answer for this question is Both conclusion I and II are true

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically commonly follows from the given statements disre

2. In the following questions, the symbols $, 0, ?, % and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below ??P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?P @ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?.P ? Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q?.?P % Q? means `P is neither smaller than nor eq

3. In these questions, a relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer :a:If only conclusion I is trueb: If only conclusion II is truec: If either conclusion I or II is trued: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true

4. In each of the, questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusion?s numbered I and II. You have. to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both of the conclusions and then decide which of_the given conclusions logi

5. In these questions, a relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer :a:If only conclusion I is trueb: If only conclusion II is truec: If either conclusion I or II is trued: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true

6. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements d

7. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) All radios are electric goods.(II) All tablelampsare electric goods.Conclusions:(I) Some radios are tablelamps.

8. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement: Laugh and the world will laugh with you.Assumptions:I. People generally laugh.II. Laughter symbolises happiness.

9. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer. Give answer:a: If only conclusion I is trueb: If either conclusion I or II is truec: If only conclusion II is trued: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true

10. In each of following questions have the respective statements and related conclusions .you have to take given statement is as correct and answer the following questions