ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. Saurabh knows every person of his family but his sister does not know everyone as she has not been with her parents from a long time. She only knows that her father is Vinod and she has five cousin sisters an

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 78 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning ability    

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.

Saurabh knows every person of his family but his sister does not know everyone as she has not been with her parents from a long time. She only knows that her father is Vinod and she has five cousin sisters and brothers. So one day her parents arranges a family function and each of them say a statement to help her identify her relatives.

Here are the statements given by relatives. 

Gaurav: I am the brother of three sisters and I like to drive a car.

Manju: Padam is my brother-in-law and I like to go to the temple.

Lata: My mother-in-law is Shanti and she likes sewing.

Ramesh: I am the father of Yamini and Manju is my wife. I am interested in politics.

Meenu: My parents have four children and Neelu, Shalu are my sisters.

Shanti: Gaurav is brother of Neelu and I have three sons. Among them Vinod is a businessman.

Saurabh (In a funny mood): I am the brother of you and our mother is Seema, who likes to manage our home.

Note: Saurabh wants to be an officer and Surbhi wants to be a senior commerce assistance.
Find the relation between the one who manages home and the one who wants to be an officer?
1). Uncle, Nephew
2). Brother, Sister
3). Brother-in-law, Sister
4). Mother, son

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. In a joint family of seven persons L, M, N, O, P, Q and R, two are married couples.‘R’ is a housewife and her husband is a lawyer. ‘N’ is the wife of ‘M’, ‘L’ is

2. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. X is the father of Z but Z is not his son. U is the daughter of Z. Y is the spouse of X. L is the brother of Z. W is the son of L. K is the spouse of L. V is the father of K. Who is the son - in - law of V?

3. Abhishek is Byomkesh's brother and Vimal is Jackie's father. Ella is Byomkesh's mother. Abhishek and Jackie are brothers. How is Ella related to Vimal?

4. Tina and Sujata were roaming in a shopping mall. Pointing to a lady in the food court, Tina said, “Her father is the son of my only aunt’s father. My grandfather has only one son and one daughter”. How is Tina related to that lady?

5. If “A $ B means, A is a grandmother of B”, “A @ B means, A is a father of B”, “A % B means A is a sister of B”, “A # B means A is a son of B”, then how E is related to D in the expression ‘B @ C % D # A $ E’?

6. Introducing a boy, Sia says, 'He is the grandson of my father. I have no siblings.' How is Sia is related to the boy?

7. Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. There are 4 members in a family.Radhika is the sister of Ramesh. Anjum is the only child of Sikha. There are 3 females in the family. Sikha is the sister-in-law of Radhika. Radhika is unmarried What is the relation of Ramesh with Anjum?

8. Directions: Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below. Q is the wife of P. P is the grandfather of R. Q has only one child (son) who is married to T’s child. T has only two children one son and one daughter. X is grandson of T. S is brother in law of son of T. U and V are children of T. W is married to the son of T. X is nephew of U and he is W’s child. Only consider given persons.How is S related to T?

9. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. All the six members of a family A, B, C, P, Q, R are traveling together. A is the son of P, who is the brother of B. B has a son Q and a daughter C. R is the maternal uncle of Q. B is the sister of R.How many brothers does B have?

10. Introducing a girl, Ankit says, 'She is the sister of the son of my mother's sister'. How is the girl related to Ankit?