ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. P is son of Q who is the wife of father of R. T is the husband of mother of V. V is brother of W. Y is the wife of father of T. R is the wife of only son of Y’s husband. How is Y related to R?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 13 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning ability    

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.

P is son of Q who is the wife of father of R. T is the husband of mother of V. V is brother of W. Y is the wife of father of T. R is the wife of only son of Y’s husband.

How is Y related to R?
1). Mother - in - law.
2). Maternal Aunt.
3). Mother
4). Daughter - in - law.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pointing to a lady, Anju says, 'She is the sister of my brother's mother'. How is the lady related to Anju?

2. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: There are ten members P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X and Y in the family. There are three generations of the family. There is also three married couple in the family. There is an equal number of male and female. Q

3. A is B's brother, C is A's mother, D is C's father, F is A's son. How is A related to F's child?

4. Poonam told Akshay that 'Yesterday she defeated Akshay's only sister's daughter Sneha in a school Taekwondo competition.' How is Akshay related to Sneha?

5. If S ^ N means S is the sister of N, S $ N means S is the mother of N, S @ N means S is the brother of N and S + N means S is the father of N, then what does A $ B @ C ^ D mean?

6. Study the following information carefully to answer the given question. If 'A + B' means 'B is the son of A' If 'A × B' means 'A is the mother of B' If 'A % B' means 'A is the sister of B' If 'A ÷ B' means 'B is the father of A' If 'A $ B' means 'B is the wife of A' Which of the following option is true if the expression D + Z $ P × N % O $ T is definitely true?

7. Raja is father of Rupam, but Rupam is not his son. Pariksha is wife of Raja. Kunal is son of Pariksha. How is Rupam related to Pariksha?

8. A woman pointing to a man said, "He is the widower of my uncle's brother's daughter." How is the man related to the woman?

9. Pointing to a photograph, Sangeeta says, “This man’s son’s sister is my mother - in - law”. How is the Sangeeta’s husband related to the man in the photograph?

10. I is the wife of J who is the brother of M. M’s mother G is married to H. K is the sister of L who is the son of J. I is _____ of M.