ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

which of the following statement is/are true? i  $\frac{1}{1\times3}+\frac{1}{3\times5}+\frac{1}{5\times7}$+....+$\frac{1}{11\times13}$=$\frac{12}{13}$ ii.   $\frac{1}{1\times2}+\frac{1}{2\times3}+\frac{1}{3\times4}$+....+$\frac{1}{12\times13}$=$\frac{12}{13}$

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 21 04 2018     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

which of the following statement is/are true?

i  $\frac{1}{1\times3}+\frac{1}{3\times5}+\frac{1}{5\times7}$+....+$\frac{1}{11\times13}$=$\frac{12}{13}$

ii.   $\frac{1}{1\times2}+\frac{1}{2\times3}+\frac{1}{3\times4}$+....+$\frac{1}{12\times13}$=$\frac{12}{13}$

1). Only I
2). Onl y II
3). Both I and II
4). Neither I nor II

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. छात्रों को चरित्रवान एवं अनुशासित बनाने के लिए आप ?

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. I said to him, "I am too tired now to go out with you."

3. वह ताप जिस पर बर्फ, पानी और वाष्प संतुलन में रहता है, कहा जाता है ?

4. 6 से 10 वर्ष की अवस्था में बालक रूचि लेना प्रारम्भ करते हैं ?

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement".   The bliss of (oversleeping) cuddled up under a warm and cosy blanket is just other-worldly.

6. कैमरे में किस प्रकार का लेन्स उपयोग में लाया जाता है ?

7. विश्व की सबसे व्यस्त व्यापारिक नदी है ?

8. निम्न में से किस समिति के सदस्य राज्यसभा से नहीं लिए जाते हैं ?

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the phrase/idiom. Cost an arm and a leg

10. A series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. Brigadier, Colonel, Lt. Colonel, ? , Captain