ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Coefficient of Kurtosis β2 = ____________, where μ2 and μ4 are the second and fourth moments about mean

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 22 04 2018     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

Coefficient of Kurtosis β2 = ____________, where μ2 and μ4 are the second and fourth moments about mean
1). μ2/μ46
2). μ2/μ49
3). μ2/μ41
4). μ2/μ4

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Fill in the blanks. Girls’ education and gender _______ are the part of broader and _______ efforts made by the World Bank Group.

2. Who was conferred with the 'Champion of Change' award by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu on 27 December 2018?

3. which of the following statement is/are true? i  $\frac{1}{1\times3}+\frac{1}{3\times5}+\frac{1}{5\times7}$+....+$\frac{1}{11\times13}$=$\frac{12}{13}$ ii.   $\frac{1}{1\times2}+\frac{1}{2\times3}+\frac{1}{3\times4}$+....+$\frac{1}{12\times13}$=$\frac{12}{13}$

4. छात्रों को चरित्रवान एवं अनुशासित बनाने के लिए आप ?

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. I said to him, "I am too tired now to go out with you."

6. वह ताप जिस पर बर्फ, पानी और वाष्प संतुलन में रहता है, कहा जाता है ?

7. 6 से 10 वर्ष की अवस्था में बालक रूचि लेना प्रारम्भ करते हैं ?

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement".   The bliss of (oversleeping) cuddled up under a warm and cosy blanket is just other-worldly.

9. कैमरे में किस प्रकार का लेन्स उपयोग में लाया जाता है ?

10. विश्व की सबसे व्यस्त व्यापारिक नदी है ?