ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Mutual discourse

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 45 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 13 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.
Mutual discourse
1). Soliloquy
2). Obloquy
3). Colloquy
4). Eloquence

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the given paragraphs carefully and answer the questions which follow each of these.We are living in the midst of a great chemical experiment, and some serious consequences are becoming apparent to scientists. More than two billion pounds of chemicals are spewed into the air each year which are

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Congenial

3. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. To drive up the wall.

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The interim report does not (1)/ analyse thoroughly the principle causes (2)/of the disaster (3)/ No error (4).

5. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. Sanju fell down / the stairs and / broken his hand.

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Somebody told me that there had been a robbery in the jewellery exhibition.

7. In the given passage, there are blanks marked A to J. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case.  ___(A)___ of the State-run 104 Arogyavani, a free healthcare information and medical counselling helpline, have been

8. Fill in the blanks with the word that makes a logical meaning in both the sentences. Portugal is a traditional ______________ of England. He is a close ______________ of the Prime Minister.

9. My book is the new one;..........is the torn one.

10. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I am sure he (helps) me in every manner possible.