ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Mr Rana Kapoor is the CEO of which among the following private sector banks in India?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: banking financial awareness     | mix     | Add Bounty

Mr Rana Kapoor is the CEO of which among the following private sector banks in India?
1). Yes Bank
2). Kotak Mahindra Bank
3). IDFC Bank
4). Standard Chartered Bank

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Banks  MD-CEO 
Yes Bank  Rana Kapoor 
Kotak Mahindra Bank  Uday Kotak
IDFC Bank  Rajiv Lall 
Standard Chartered Bank  Bill Winters 

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: In the following question assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the conclusion among given conclusions is/are definitely true and then give your answers accordingly. Statements: C > B ≥ F < D; A < H = D ≤ I; E ≤ B < L Conclusions: I. L = C II. I > F III. E > F IV. E < C

2. In the following questions. four words are given in bold. One of these words may be incorrectly spelt or inappropriate in the context. Find out that word. If all the words are correct choose option 5 as your answer. The soldier was (1)/ reprimanded for destroying (2)/ his immaculete uniform and (3)/ serious steps were taken against him. (4)/ All correct (5)

3. Directions: Study the following and answer the following questions: In a certain code language “SUGAR TABLE VENUES CATTLE” is coded as “H@12 U$52 G$44 U@52”. “SMOKE WAS DARK BLACK” is coded as “O&52 U@28 O@30 G!52”. “ORANGE NEW BRIGHT COLOR&r

4. Direction: In the following question assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the conclusion among given conclusions is/are definitely true and then give your answers accordingly. Statement: J ≥ O ≥ P > K; L < K < N ≤ P; M = N > R Conclusions: I. J ≥ K II. P ≥ M III. R < J IV. M ≤ O

5. Direction: Study the information given below carefully and answer the questions given below. M is the only son of X. C is the wife of X. S and Y are the daughters of C. C is the daughter of W and R. None of the daughter of X is married. Q is the grandson of C. D is the mother of X. Find which of the following statement is definitely correct? I) Y is the brother of M. II) S is the granddaughter of D. III) R is the father-in-law of M.

6. Pointing to a photograph, Balwant said, “This man is the only son of my grandfather’s daughter - in - law’s brother.” How is Balwant related to the man?

7. In the following question, two columns are given, containing three phrases each. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically and contextually correct sentence. There are five options, four of which display the sequence(s) in whic

8. Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow: Eight friends - I, J, K, L, M, N, O and P have admissions in college in the month of July, August, September and October with two tests in each month. Each friend has different date for his test. The test is s

9. Directions: In the following questions, only one Conclusion is given and five statements are given as 1), 2), 3), 4) and 5). From this you have to take the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given statement logically follows. Conclusion: Some book are not paper. Some pencil is not ink.

10. Read the passage and answer the following questions. Modi government is responding well to the rising trade tensions between the world's two largest economies, maintaining a stance that serves the cause of Indian exporters best, realising how critical exports are for the country's big macro