ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Can you tell me why did you not speak the truth?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 11 | Tags: english verbal ability     | sentence correction     | Add Bounty

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Can you tell me why did you not speak the truth?

A).  why did not you speak

B).  that why did you not speak

C).  why you did not speak

D).  why did you not spoke

E).  No correction required

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

why you did not speak

Can you tell me why you did not speak the truth?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.If you are thinking about investigation overseas, isn't it makes sense to find an experience guide?

2. What is the correct alternative of - A few friends a girl has in her school are all very reluctant to accept her as a friend.

3. What is the correct alternative of - The ancient Olympic games was a series of athletic competitions among representatives of various city/states of Ancient Greece.

4. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.The performance of our players was rather worst than I had expected.

5. What is the correct alternative of - The girl whom you were speaking to while I was on the phone is my cousin.

6. What is the correct alternative of - I came into the room when Mary played the piano.

7. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.He should not had done it.

8. What is the correct alternative of - I have seen the movie yesterday.

9. What is the correct alternative of - It is not I who is to blame.

10. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Ramesh is as tall if not, taller than Mahesh.