ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.The _____ of lectures could be enhanced by introducing the lecture with a brief review of the work _____, it should also be indicated how the day's lecture _____ into the course pattern. A lecture should _____ be presented in one unbroken discourse. Unless exceptionally interesting, a long lecture strains the _____ of a concentrated listening, causing intermittent wandering of attention and loss of continuity in thought. The _____ of lectures could be enhanced by introducing the lecture

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 82 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | ssc cgl tier 1 05 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following questions, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.
The _____ of lectures could be enhanced by introducing the lecture with a brief review of the work _____, it should also be indicated how the day's lecture _____ into the course pattern. A lecture should _____ be presented in one unbroken discourse. Unless exceptionally interesting, a long lecture strains the _____ of a concentrated listening, causing intermittent wandering of attention and loss of continuity in thought.
The _____ of lectures could be enhanced by introducing the lecture
1). condition
2). effectiveness
3). efficiency
4). interest

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Its very simple question effectiveness is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Your answer book will be answered with the help of a computer.

2. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I am certain that(A)/the officer is not only(B)/greedy but corrupt.(C)/No error(D)

3. Select the phrase/connector from the given options which can be used in the beginning (to start the sentence) to form a single sentence from the sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. Mathew was a student at Stony Brook University. He was earning a bachelor’s degree in the science of information systems. He participated in his first ‘Code for Good Hackathon’.

4. The bus had a close shave as its drivers swerved to the right a split second before the on -coming ruck could run into it.

5. In each of these questions, there are three statements given as (A), (B) and (C). Find out which two or three sentences convey the same meaning. If all the three sentences are different, mark (E) as the answer,i.e., ?None of these??

6. n the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Sultry

7. In the following question, some of the sentences have errors and some have none.Find out which part of a sentences has an error. The number of that part is your answer. If there is no error, your answer is (4). i.e. No error.

8. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. Insolent

9. In the following question, a word has been written in four different ways out of which only one is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I had invited(A)/all my sisterinlaws( B)/to my son's birthday party.(C)/No error(D)