ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: spellings     | ssc cgl tier 1 17 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.
1). Blandnes
2). Blandeness
3). Blandenes
4). Blandness

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Option option 2 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - Speed of an object in one direction

2. What is the antonym or opposite of word Repugnant

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Depict

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. There was a country long time ago where the people would change a king every year. The person who would become

5. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which is opposite in meaning of the given word. Extant

6. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. The train is expected to arrive in a few minutes _____ platform six.

7. In the question below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. Teenagers don't suffer too much from a diet high in junk food and fa

8. Read the following passage carefully to answer these questions. Certain words/phrases are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.India?s nuclear ambition had been the bone of contention for a very long time. It was a ??settled?? belief in our country that th

9. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and mark the remaining, i.e., the error less combination as your answer. Faith in the law (A)/ will be restored (B)/ only if there is a severe deterrent (C)/ to those committing heinous acts. (D)/ No error 

10. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. She said, "I will have my report finished by tomorrow."