ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.based on random choice or personal whim

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 17th january 2017 shift 3     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.
based on random choice or personal whim
1). auxiliary
2). arbitrary
3). allegory
4). ambulatory

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
arbitrary : - option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is given and no correction is required, mark e: as the answer.

2. Fill in the blanks. The ______ of the flowers ______ me so much that I could not take my eyes off them.

3. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.The party faithful, whoPexpectations, are now disillusionedQhad greeted his political arrival in 2004Rwith great enthusiasm, and

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question. Political ploys initially hailed as master-strokes often end up as flops. The Rs. 60,000 crore farm loan waiver announc

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. One should keep one's word.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Novice

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words / phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The kingdom of vijaynagar had not been enjoying good relations with its neighbouring state, Mahanagar, for a ve

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the one which is opposite in meaning of the given word. Ecstasy

9. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.A humorous drawing dealing with current events or politics.

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them.Management is a set of processes that can keep a complicated system of people and technology running smoothly. The most important aspects of management i