ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.It was obviously for everyone (A)/that grandfather was (B)/hiding something from all of us.(C)/ No error(D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 10th january 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
It was obviously for everyone (A)/that grandfather was (B)/hiding something from all of us.(C)/ No error(D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is A is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions : Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and F in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.A: If China is the world's factory, India has become the world's outsourcing centre keeping in line with this image.B: But India's

2. Sheila's tall tales have no meaning

3. In the following passage there are blanks, each of whiCh has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. There was a man who had four sons. He (1) his son

4. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase. Weather the storm

5. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. I thought I knew London like the back of my hand but these new roads have confused me.

6. 1. Making ourselves P. our language Q. part of growing into R. masters of S. is an important 6. full manhood or womanhood

7. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.I shall ____________ receipt of your email even if I cannot respond to it immediately.

8. What is the correct alternative of - Venu Gopal is the most laborious man whom I have ever seen.

9. Pick out the most effective word/phrases from the given alternatives marked ( I), b:. c:, (41 and e: given below each sentence to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningful and grammatically correct.

10. What is the correct alternative of - He promised that he will deliver the goods within a wee k, but he did not keep his promise.