ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

37 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I went into (1)/ the bank and (2)/ withdrew some money. (3)/ No error (4) .

Asked on by | Votes 37 | Views: 956 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I went into (1)/ the bank and (2)/ withdrew some money. (3)/ No error (4) .
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

37 vote
Answered by on | Votes 37 |

"I went into" will be replaced by " I went to"

Hence option (1)

Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. Choose the correct meaning of proverb/idiom. From sea to shining sea

2. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. After the British Parliament’s overwhelming rejection of Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal, chances are the government will postpone the March 29

3. In the following question out of the five alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. Its an old trick I learned a long time ago, sometime I'll teach you, but right now we have a bigger fish to fry.

4. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any will be in one part of the sentence Mark the number of the part with error as your answer If there is no error mark (5).

5. What is the antonym or opposite of word BARBAROUS

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the question.A large majority of the poor in India are outside the formal banking system. The policy of financial inclusion sets out to re

7. In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.Since I forgot about Jeetu's birthday last week, I will send him a _____________ greeting today.

8. I do my work ....... carefully to make mistakes.

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.It is better to do not calculate (A)/ your gains before (B)/ they are realized. (C)/ No error (D)

10. Read the passage and answer the questions that follow: It was an age of superlatives. The numerous new compendia of statistics in which this era of counting and calculation sought to record all aspects of the known world* could conclude with justice that virtually every measurable quantity was