ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If # means adding 6 times the second number to the first number then (1#2)#3 equals:

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 84 | Tags: numbers     | quantitative aptitude     | ssc cgl tier 1 2000     | Add Bounty

If # means adding 6 times the second number to the first number then (1#2)#3 equals:
1). 121
2). 31
3). 93
4). 91

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
31 : - option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.In a strange ______- the production and the consumption of the event become cause for concern. __________wonders whether newer forms of 'non-caring' or violence are appearing. Somehow, silence, even _______ , quietly suppresses a meditation on such events._____________-a professor, I can recollect the number of occasions when my students have cried as we discussed such events in class.____________- society seems so indifferent.Somehow, silence, even_______ quietly suppresses a meditation on such events.

2. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.In a strange________ the production and the consumption of the event become cause for concern. _________wonders whether newer forms of 'non-caring' or violence are appearing. Somehow, silence, even_______-, quietly suppresses a meditation on such events.__________-a professor, I can recollect the number of occasions when my students have cried as we discussed such events in class. _________ society seems so indifferent._____________- a professor,

3. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.In a strange _________ the production and the consumption of the event become cause for concern._____________wonders whether newer forms of 'non-caring' or violence are appearing. Somehow, silence, even_______- , quietly suppresses a meditation on such events.______________-a professor, I can recollect the number of occasions when my students have cried as we discussed such events in class. _____________- society seems so indifferent._________ , society seems so indifferent.

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Everyone knows (A)/ that the tiger is faster (B)/ of all animals. (C)/ No error(D)

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Still remaining in the ancient castle (A)/ are the Duke's collection of early Dutch paintings (B)/ which will be donated to a museum. (C)/ No error (D)

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.She asked him if she can see him (A)/ later to fix an appointment (B)/ for personal advice. (C)/ No error (D)

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.On my request Mr. Hamsworth introduced me (A)/ to his friend who is a singer (B)/ and a scientist. (C)/No error (D)

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The only bad thing about this flowers (A)/ are the pollen (B)/ which causes allergy in many people. (C)/ No error (D)

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I may go to the swimming class tomorrow (A)/ if I have recovered (B)/ from the cold. (C)/No error (D)

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He has invited one of his biggest business rival (A)/ to his office to discuss (B)/ the merger. (C)/No error (D)