ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

20 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The doctor reassured that the operation was a routine one.

Asked on by | Votes 20 | Views: 172 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc section officer 2003     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

The doctor reassured that the operation was a routine one.
1). is reassuming
2). reassured me
3). was reassuming
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

29 vote
Answered by on | Votes 29 |
option 2 : - reassured me

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the antonym or opposite of word Callous

2. Select the word with the correct spelling.

3. In the following sentence, four words or phrases have been printed in bold. One bold part in the sentence is not acceptable in Standard English. Pick up that part and mark its number. If there is no error in the bold parts, mark (5) i.e. ‘No error’ as the answer. That Brutus who was his trusted friend had attacked on him and caused heartbreak to Julius Ceasar.

4. What is the active/passive of - My brilliant niece is speaking in Italian.

5. Come in handy

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I wish I am (1)/ the richest person (2)/ in the whole wide world (3)/ No error (4).

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).An author in the reign of Queen Anne who was famous lived in a cottage.

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word Rapid

9. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. On the day the rupee breached the 74-mark against the US dollar for the first time, RBI governor Urjit Patel on Friday reiterated that the domestic currency is stil

10. My Nigerian friend , Fela is having trouble finding work here in London, but he says if push comes to shove he can always ........... .