ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.IMPECCABLE

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 132 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 30th september 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | synonyms     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.
IMPECCABLE
1). INOFFENSIVE
2). HARMLESS
3). IMPORTANT
4). FAULTLESS

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
FAULTLESS seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Extreme self-confidence or audacity

2. What is the substitute of - Concluding part of a literary word

3. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will ben one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?No error?, the answer is e:. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

4. What is the correct alternative of - The girl whom you were speaking to while I was on the phone is my cousin.

5. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Afghanistan has become (A)/ 164th member of (B)/ the World Trade Organisation (WTO). (C)/ No error (D)

6. We will have to atone ........... our misdeeds

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Repudiate

8. Select the word with the correct spelling.

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Shamim exclaimed /(B) with delight that /(C) they have won the match /(d) by six wickets./(e) No Error.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When I was young, (1)/ I used to collect stamp (2)/ as a hobby. (3)/ No error. (4).