ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

36 vote

Introducing a boy, Anita said. “He is the son of the only child of my grandfather.” How is Anita related to that boy’?

Asked on by | Votes 36 | Views: 189 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty | Last Updated: 2021-10-26 14:39:41

Introducing a boy, Anita said. “He is the son of the only child of my grandfather.” How is Anita related to that boy’?

1). Cousin
2). Niece
3). Sister
4). Brother

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

27 vote
Answered by on | Votes 27 |

Brother

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. How is Anu’s husband’s mother’s daughter’s son related to Anu’s son’s maternal grandfather’s only son-in-law?

2. Raja is father of Rupam, but Rupam is not his son. Pariksha is wife of Raja. Kunal is son of Pariksha. How is Rupam related to Pariksha?

3. Tina and Sujata were roaming in a shopping mall. Pointing to a lady in the food court, Tina said, “Her father is the son of my only aunt’s father. My grandfather has only one son and one daughter”. How is Tina related to that lady?

4. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. R $ S means R is daughter of S. R % S means R is son of S. R & S means R is sister of S. R @ S means R is brother of S. R * S means R is father of S. R + S means R is mother of S. R # S means R is wife of S.What should come in place of question mark to establish that N is father-in-law of P in the expression ‘M & N * O ? P * R’

5. X and Y are brothers. C is sister of A. A is father of X. What is C of Y?

6. Directions: These questions are based on the information given below: Amita, Bawa, Carol, Daksha, Elex and Fanny are six members of a family. Amita is the mother of Bawa, who is the husband of Daksha. Fanny is the brother of one of the parents of Carol. Daksha is the daughter - in - law of Elex and has no siblings. Carol is the son of Daksha. How is Amita related to Fanny?

7. Tarun is the father of Rohit. Rohit is the brother of Kala. Kala is the wife of Dilip. How is Dilip related to Rohit?

8. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. A and G are a married couple having 3 kids; 2 sons and a daughter. Two of their kids each have a daughter and the 3rd has two sons. I and D are siblings. K is a father to C and L. D has a daughter E. A is the paternal grandmother of H, whose mother is B. F is married to K. J is son-in-law of G. H : B then D : ?

9. Pointing to the lady in the photograph, Seema said, ?Her son?s father is the son-inlaw of my mother?. How is Seema related to the lady ?

10. Neha's is the only girl of her father and her father is the fatherinlaw of Pranav's brother. Pranav is Rajeev's nephew. How is Rajeev related to Neha?