ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement 1: All animals are four-footed.2. Dog has two legs.Conclusion I:Dog is not an animal.II. Dog is an animal.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 9 09 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.
Statement 1: All animals are four-footed.
2. Dog has two legs.
Conclusion I:Dog is not an animal.
II. Dog is an animal.
1). If only I follows
2). If only II follows
3). If neither I nor II follows
4). If both I and II follow

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Right Answer for this question is If only I follows

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered 1 and II, You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be a at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically

2. In each of these questions, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by Conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

3. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, Ill and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance fromcommonly known facts. Read all the condo sions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically from the given statements disregard ing commonly known facts.

4. In the following questions the symbol +, x, ?, @ and $ are used with the following meaning.A + B means A is neither smaller nor greater than BA x B means A is neither equal to nor smaller than BA ? B means A is neither greater nor equal to BA @ B means A is either greater or equal to BA $ B means A is not equal to BNow each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the conclusion I and II given below them is/are definitely True ?

5. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answera: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion H is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

6. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer. Give answer:a: If only conclusion I is trueb: If either conclusion I or II is truec: If only conclusion II is trued: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true

7. Direction: In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III & IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

8. In each of the following questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true

9. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II & III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

10. In each of the question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II III You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from three given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Then decide which of the answer 1),2),3),4) and 5) is correct answer and indicate it on the answersheet.