ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the synonym of word .ACCUSED

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: english     | synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the word given
ACCUSED
1). indicated
2). indicted
3). induced
4). instigated

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Hello, indicted is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each My mom grew up in a traditional Chinese family in which open expressions of love were never encouraged. When she had me and my three siblings, she treated us with the same hard hand. It wa

2. What is the active/passive of - The school was damaged by the earthquake which caused have to other buildings as well.

3. Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.A. Anything that you touch will turn into gold. The king was delighted with his good fortune.B. Even though he was very rich, he always craved for

4. Find out the misspelt word

5. What is the substitute of - A drink usually made from a mixture of one or more alcoholic drinks

6. Read the passage and answer the following questions. The need for more effective information security practices is increasingly evident with each security breach reported in the media. When adopting new technologies like cloud computing, virtualization, or IT outsourcing, enterprises are facing&nbs

7. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. Driving over (A)/ the scenery, the group (B)/ pitched into a song together. (C)/ No Error (D)

8. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. As one of the most misunderstood practices, yoga has often borne the brunt of being __________ in extremes: of yogis in pretzel-l

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Rude

10. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " I have seen the film before " Sunectha says.