ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The customer asked the salesman whether he knew where the manager was.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 94 | Tags: english     | change of speech     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The customer asked the salesman whether he knew where the manager was.
1). The customer asked the salesman, "Do you know where the manager is"
2). The customer said the salesman, "Can I meet the manager"
3). The customer wanted to know, "where is the manager"
4). The customer demanded of the salesman, "where is the manager"

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 1 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.Any able-bodied man is eligible for the job.

2. Choose the correctly spelt word.

3. 1. We were taking tea at the RathnaTea Stall. P. We found a tourist bus which had just rammed into a tamarind tree on the roadside. Q. We rushed out of the tea stall. R. We helped the passengers to get out of the bus. S. Suddenly we heard a loud noise followed by a cry for help. 6. We informed the hospital and also the police about accident.

4. Let us have a heart to heart talk to so Ive this problem.

5. A passage is given with five questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it. It has taken a voice of humanity to call out the manufactured nature of the political blame game around

6. Fill in the blank with the correct word. He was waiting _____ the bus for a long time.

7. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.Hardly had I stepped(A)/out of my house when(B)/I saw them coming towards my house.(C)/No error(D)

8. In the following question, five words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

9. The sentence(s) given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In spite of facing _______ problems, he did not give up the path of honesty.

10. What is the substitute of - A person in his seventies