ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the meaning of idiom - The number of globetrotters has increased

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: english     | idioms and phrases     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the meaning of idiom in bold - The number of globetrotters has increased
1). great persons
2). foreign countries
3). people travelling around the world
4). people of importance

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I think foreign countries is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) I cannot allow you to/(B) go out of the class/(C) unless the teacher comes/(D) and gives me some instructions./(E) No Error.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The clerk said, "What can I do for you?"

3. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete

4. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. She expects good news.

5. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Democracy should _____ dignity of the individual. It should also aim at the _____ good of the greatest _____. The opposition party

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Rebuke

7. In the question, a part of the sentence might have an error, Find out which part of the sentence has an error. If a sentence is free from error, choose ‘No error’ as your answer. My teacher (1) did not object (2) to using me calculator. (3) No error (4)

8. What is the synonym of word .Liberty

9. In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there are errors in three parts. Choose the part which doesn't have an error. If all the parts are correct, mark 5 i.e. All are correct as the answer. (A) Some people seem genetic predisposed (B) on develop heart disease; (C) if a person's parents suffered with it, (D) the likelihood is greater that (E) he or she will too.

10. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.Another marvel on the far side of the lake was a little farm that felt like a secret in the city. Some of the