ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer a: If both conclusions I and II are trueb: If only conclusion I is truec: If neither conclusion I nor II is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If either conclusion I or conclusion II is true

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 05 june 2016     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer
a: If both conclusions I and II are true
b: If only conclusion I is true
c: If neither conclusion I nor II is true
d: If only conclusion II is true
e: If either conclusion I or conclusion II is true

Statements :
P>L ? T = Q ? Z < L ? V
Conclusions :
I. Q ? V
II. Z < P
1). If both conclusions I and II are true
2). If only conclusion I is true
3). If neither conclusion I nor II is true
4). If only conclusion II is true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
right answer is If both conclusions I and II are true

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions : In the following questions, the symbols ?, #, @, ? and $ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: P ? Q means P is not greater than Q. P # Q means P is neither greater than nor equal to Q P @ Q means P is neither greater than nor smaller then Q P ? Q means P is neit

2. In the following questions, the symbols ?,#, @ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :`P # Q' means `P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q'.'P ? Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'.`P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.'P * Q' means 'P is not greater

3. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Major companies are nowadays surviving because of the strong supply chain system.(II) Supply chain comprises of logistics, retailers and distributers.Conclusions:(I) Retailers play most important role because they interact with customers on first hand.(II) If an organization has strong logistics, then product can easily be available to the customers in such an era of competition.

4. In each of the questions given below, relationship between dif erent elements has been shown in the statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Read the statements and conclusions carefully and select the most appropriate answer in each question.

5. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered Iand II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregar

6. In each of the, questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusion?s numbered I and II. You have. to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both of the conclusions and then decide which of_the given conclusions logi

7. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statements: Some cars are buses.All cars are caves.Conclusion: ?. Some caves are not buses?.Some caves are buses?. No cave is a bus?. Some caves are cars

8. In the following questions the symbols @,$, $$\bigstar$$, # and $$\delta$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P @ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P $$\delta$$ Q?

9. In these questions, the symbol @, %, ?, $ and # are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:P @ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q?.?P % Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q?.?P ? Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?.?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?.?P # Q? means ?P is neither smaller nor greater than Q?.Assuming the given statements to be true, find which conclusion is definitely true.

10. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered Iand II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregar