ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question given below a statement is followed by three Courses of action numbered I, II and III. A course of action is a step or administrative decision to be taken for improvement follow up or further action in regard to the problem, policy etc. on the basis of the information given in the statement. You have to assume every thing in the statement to be true, then decide which of the three given/ suggested Courses of action logically follows for pursuing and decide the answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 70 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 1999     | calendar     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each question given below a statement is followed by three Courses of action numbered I, II and III. A course of action is a step or administrative decision to be taken for improvement follow up or further action in regard to the problem, policy etc. on the basis of the information given in the statement. You have to assume every thing in the statement to be true, then decide which of the three given/ suggested Courses of action logically follows for pursuing and decide the answer.

Statement : The Deputy Mayor of city ?Z? has proposed to install a plant of mineral water and to supply citizens mineral water bottles at Rs. 6 per litre as against Rs. 10 per litre being sold by local private companies
Courses of action :
(I) The local private companies of city ?Z? will have to close their operation.
(II) The Corporation of city Z will have to provide for losses in this project in its budget.
(III)The tap water scheme of city Z will have to be stopped.
1). None of these
2). Only I and III
3). Only I and II
4). Only II and III

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 1 : None of these is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Dhruv's birthday is on Sunday 28th May. On what day of the week will be Sahil's Birthday in the same year if Sahil was born on 19th October?

2. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below Following are the conditions for selecting Personnel Manager in an organisation : The candidate must-(i) be a graduate with at least 50 per cent marks.(ii) have a post graduate degree/diploma in Personnel Management/ HR w

3.  What will be the day of the week 15th August, 2010?

4. Our Glory of Cricket? club intends to give its membership to a selected few players based on the following criteria The player must be above 16 years and not more than 24 years of age as on 1.2.99. He must pay Rs. 15,000 as entrance fee and Rs. 1,000 as monthly fee throughout his membership period.

5. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Seven friends ? A, B, C, D, E, F and G ? joined different languages courses viz, Marathi, Hindi, Bengali, Odiya, Telugu, Gujarati and Malayalam on the sevendifferent days of the same week from Monday to Sunday, but not n

6. Below is given a passage followed by several possible inferences which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passage You have to examine each inference separately in the context of the passage and decide upon its degree of truth or falsity.Mark answer (a)if the inference is ?definitely true? i,e

7.  8th Dec 2007 was Saturday, what day of the week was it on 8th Dec, 2006?

8.  January 1, 2004 was a Thursday, what day of the week lies on January 1 2005.

9. Directions : Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. Following are conditions for selecting Human Resources (HR) Manager in a company. The candidate must (i) have secured at least 55 percent marks i

10.  How many times does the 29th day of the month occur in 400 consecutive years?