ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Not only we lost /(B) what we had on our disposal,/(C) but we also /(D) lost our patience./(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 75 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Not only we lost /(B) what we had on our disposal,/(C) but we also /(D) lost our patience./(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 1 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the active/passive of - The people couldn't move me to the hospital and the doctor operated on me at home.

2. Fill in the blank in the sentence given below with the correct option. App-based on-line shopping is enticing. Even older people like my mother _________ it from time to time.

3. The deceased left ................. him two young children.

4. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Apartheid is an Afrikaans word that means "separation." It is the name given to the particular racial-social ideology developed in South Africa during the twentieth century. The system was based on white supremacy&n

5. What is the active/passive of - We are reaching the end of this exercise .

6. Rearrange the given six sentences/group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in a proper sequence as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.(A) It is evident from the fact that from shopping, ordering food, booking vacations to money transfers, everything is going

7. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.  The two men were (1)/ quarrelling with one another (2)/ claiming the same watch as their own. (3)/ No Error (4) 

8. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The environment and natural resources in the developed and developing nations have come under intense pressure during the past four decades. Natural

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I saw him (1)/ coming out of the hotel (2)/ on 10 o’clock. (3)/ No error. (4).

10. Read the following passage and answer the questions given below it. The European, American, and Japanese comics traditions have followed different paths. Europeans have seen their tradition as beginning with the Swiss Rodolphe Töpffer from as early as 1827 and Americans have seen the origin of