ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) 'The patient is comparatively better /(B) today and I hope /(C) that he will recover soon',/(D) said the doctor. /(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 170 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) 'The patient is comparatively better /(B) today and I hope /(C) that he will recover soon',/(D) said the doctor. /(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I think option 1 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.When I (go) to Paris, I shall visit the Eiffel Tower.

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A member shall be required (1)/ to pay interest at such rate (2)/ as is fixed by the committee. (3) No error (4).

3. He was................ angry to speak to me.

4. What is the substitute of - Talking disrespectfully of sacred things

5.  In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Incapacitate 

6. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.  Surly 

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Eminent

8. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.The study of skin

9. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.  The two men were (1)/ quarrelling with one another (2)/ claiming the same watch as their own. (3)/ No Error (4) 

10. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. She returned the computer. She noticed that the computer was damaged i After she noticed it ii Had she noticed it iii After a while of her noticing