ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.One of the most significant phenomenons of our time has been the development of cinema.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: english verbal ability     | sentence correction     | Add Bounty

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.One of the most significant phenomenons of our time has been the development of cinema.

A).  phenomenon

B).  phenomena

C).  phenomenonna

D).  phenomenonns

E).  No correction required

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

phenomena

One of the most significant phenomena of our time has been the development of cinema.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - I retained this boy at the strength of his honesty.

2. What is the correct alternative of - Kabir's and Milton's poems are trending on twitter today.

3. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.The small child does whatever his father was done.

4. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.The courts are actively to safeguard the interests and the rights of the poor.

5. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.I need not offer any explanation regarding this incident - my behaviour is speaking itself.

6. What is the correct alternative of - Little water that was in the pot evaporated due to the heat of the sun.

7. What is the correct alternative of - When he fell down the ditch, he shouted with all his might, so that to catch someone's attention.

8. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.As there was no time, the remaining items were deferred into the next meeting.

9. What is the correct altrnative of - I hope you vividly remember the premier of the film when I, my wife and you were present in the hall.

10. What is the correct alternative of - Everyone are expected to come to school tomorrow.