ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 76 | Tags: spellings     | ssc cgl tier 1 21 08 2017 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word
1). Obeisance
2). Obeisanse
3). Obesance
4). Obesanse

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 1 : Obeisance is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. He doesn't pay tips ever.

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.They were unhappy because (A)/ the person who had a palace had no gold (B)/ and the person who had a gold had no palace (C)/. No error (D)

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The visitor said, "Is your mother at home?"

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word ECCENTRICITY

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrase have-been printed in the bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. King Hutamasan felt he had everything in the world not only due to his riches and his noble knights but becau

6. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the option ‘No improvement’. And yet, it seems to me, this is the beginning of our recognition of the Divine. A. Seemingly to me B. Seemed to me C. Seemed in me

7. All teachers agree that Parcsh is the ........... intelligent boy in his class.

8. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. First read the Passage over and try to understand what it is about. Then fill in the blank with the help of the alternatives given. There___8___ in the city of Ujjain a very poor tailor ____9____ Ramphal. As he was very poor, he __10_____to live and work in one little room with his wife and___11_____ three small children. The children fought___12____ each other and made so much noise.

9. Select the antonym of to actuate

10. Rearrange the following sentence A,B,C,D,E,and F into a meaningful paragraph and then answer the question given below it (A)Moreover salaries in public sector enterprises are not as competitive as those offered by private or foreign corporates (B)This trend should be a wake up call for stakeholders