ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. The promise of nuclear power has so __________ outweighed all of these concerns, and India has reason to be proud of its technolo

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 72 | Tags: cloze test     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 23rd august 2017 shift 3 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.
The promise of nuclear power has so __________ outweighed all of these concerns, and India has reason to be proud of its technology and determination to look for non-fossil _______________ in its energy planning. However, _________ rapid progress in technology in other ______________ energy sources such as wind and solar power, the collapse of oil prices and the expansion in gas projects as a viable and clean alternative, that promise ______________.
projects as a viable and clean alternative, that promise ______________.
1). to dim
2). dimming
3). was dim
4). has dimmed

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
right answer for this question is option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the synonym of word .TORPID

2. Which of the following phrases (I), (II), and (III) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold letters to make the sentence grammatically correct? Choose the best option among the five given alternatives that reflect the correct use of phrase in the context of the grammatically correct sentence. If the sentence is correct as it is, mark (e) i.e., ?No correction required? as the answer.

3. Read the given passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the five given alternatives. Despite recent job gains, rising wages and falling unemployment, almost a quarter of Americans said they still have no emergency savings, according to an annual Bankrate.com report that

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word Strife

5. Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/ phrases are printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The e-waste (Management of Handling) Rules, 2011 notified by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, have the potential to

6. I say a small A- prayer whenever I ring B- next assignment C- the doorbell to my

7. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

8. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Namita is from the state of Kerala. She has come to Dubai to serve as a governess for the only child of the Nairs. The Nairs are nice and gentle and Namita has no cause to complain. One da

9. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each. five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate wordIn each case. One rainy day While driving me home from school my

10. A fool's paradise