ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A girl walks 30m towards south, thn turning to her right she walks 30m, then turning to her left, she walks 20m, again she turns to her left and walks 30m. How far is she from her initial position?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 65 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 3 09 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | direction sense test     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

A girl walks 30m towards south, thn turning to her right she walks 30m, then turning to her left, she walks 20m, again she turns to her left and walks 30m. How far is she from her initial position?
1). 20 mtr
2). 30 mtr
3). 50 mtr
4). 60 mtr

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Answer for this question is option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Tarun was standing facing north-east. He turned 90 degrees clockwise direction and then 45 degrees in anti-clockwise direction. He again turned 180 degrees in anti-clockwise direction. Which direction is he facing now?

2. X started to walk straight towards south. After walking 5 m he turned to the left and walked 3 m. After this he turned to the right and walked 5 m. Now to which direction X is facing?

3. I am facing north. I turn left and walk 30 m. Then I turn right and walk 20 m, then I turn left and walk 10 m and then turning right and walk 50 m. Then I turn left and walk 50 m. In which direction am I from the starting point?

4. The speed of Duranto is more than the speed of Rajdhani. Shatabdi moves faster than Garib Rath but slower than Rajdhani. Which one is the slowest?

5. Sita starts from point A and travels towards north for 2 km, then she takes a turn of 60? to her right and travels for another 2 km, then she takes a turn of 120? to her right and travels for another 2 km. Finally, she takes a turn of 135? to her left.What is the direction she is finally facing?

6. N is in the North of O which is in the West of P. If M is in the North of N then in which direction is P from M and what is the shortest distance between them if the distance between M and N is equal to N and O, which is equal to 4 meter and the distance between O and P is 2 meter less than that of M and O.

7. Rakesh started from point X and walked straight 8 km to west, then turned right and walked straight 6 km and again turned right and walked straight 2 km. In which direction is he from the point X?

8. The length and breadth of a room are 8 m and 6 m respectively. A cat runs along all the four walls and finally along a diagonal order to catch a rat. How much total distance is covered by the cat?

9. Direction: Read the instructions and answer the questions below Ravi walks 4 km north to point B from A and then turned left and walked 7 km to C before turning right. He walks 4 km from point C to point D and then turned right again and reaches point E which is 13 km away from point D. He again turns right and walks for 8 km to reach point F.What is the direct distance between A and E?

10. Priya, Juhi, Amit, Nitin and Ram are five friends studying in the same class. Juhi scores higher marks than Ram but lesser than Priya. Nitin scores the highest and Ram scores the lowest marks. If Amit secures second rank out of the five, who stands at the third position?