ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If “A @ B means, A is sister of B”, “A $ B means, A is a daughter of B”, “A # B means A is a wife of B”, “A % B means A is a brother of B”, then how Q is related to U in the expression “Q $ T # A % P @ U”?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: blood relations     | general knowledge    

If “A @ B means, A is sister of B”, “A $ B means, A is a daughter of B”, “A # B means A is a wife of B”, “A % B means A is a brother of B”, then how Q is related to U in the expression “Q $ T # A % P @ U”?
1). Niece
2). Mother
3). Aunt
4). Sister

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Raman is Sunaina's father and Sunaina is Vidur's wife. Saksham is the father of Vidur's father. How is Saksham related to Sunaina?

2. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it. i) There are six members in a family in which there are two married couples. ii) Sandhya, a lawyer, is married to the engineer and is mother of Charu and Suraj. iii) Bhuvanesh, the teacher, is married to Aruna. iv) Aruna has one son and one grandson. v) Of the two married ladies one is a housewife. vi) There is also one student and one male doctor in the family. How is Aruna related to Charu?

3. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. Saurabh knows every person of his family but his sister does not know everyone as she has not been with her parents from a long time. She only knows that her father is Vinod and she has five cousin sisters an

4. A family’s 9 members go on trip to Goa. There are three generations. D has a brother, a niece and a nephew. E is the grandmother of C. K is a female. The mother of L is D. M is H’s husband. T’s son in law is I. Married persons have children only. Sister of M is D. How L is related to grandmother of C?

5. Abhishek is Byomkesh's brother and Vimal is Jackie's father. Ella is Byomkesh's mother. Abhishek and Jackie are brothers. How is Ella related to Vimal?

6. Pointing to a person Neha said, “He is the brother of my father’s grandson’s mother. If the person has no children than how is Neha related to that person?

7. Introducing Reema, Moni said, "She is the only daughter of my father's only child (daughter) ." How is Moni related to Reema?

8. If F is brother of A, C is daughter of A, K is sister of F and J is brother of C, then who is uncle of J?

9. Directions: In a family of eight members, there are two married couples and a widow. B, an engineer is married to a doctor. D, an architect is the wife of C. F, a student is the only child of D. H is the son of G and his sister E is the niece of the manager. A, a teacher is the mother of only B and C. E is the granddaughter of teacher. How is A related to H?

10. X is the sister of W who is the son of D. D is the father of P who is the husband of A. How is X related to A?