ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

15 vote

Showing a photograph Rahul says, “my paternal grandmother’s only son’s wife is to the right side and my brother’s mother’s brother is to left side.” How Rahul’s left and right-side persons are related to each other.

Asked on by | Votes 15 | Views: 228 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Showing a photograph Rahul says, “my paternal grandmother’s only son’s wife is to the right side and my brother’s mother’s brother is to left side.” How Rahul’s left and right-side persons are related to each other.
1). Father daughter
2). Brother sister
3). Husband wife
4). Mother son

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

30 vote
Answered by on | Votes 30 | | Last Updated: 2021-12-26 07:26:00

Solution; 

From the given information we can infer that,

There is Rahul's paternal grandmother.

Grandmother has only one son(Rahul's father), that son is married and has a wife(Rahul's mother) who is on the right side.

Rahul's brother's mother's brother(Rahul's mother's brother) is on the left side.

So, Rahul's mother and her brother are siblings.

The correct option is 2). Brother sister

Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. In the following questions are to be based on the details given below: A + B means B is the father of A. A * B means B is the brother of A. A % B means B is the sister of A. A # B means B is the son of A. How T is related to R in the given expression? T * S % R # U + P

2. Directions: The question below consists of a question and three statements numbered I, II and III given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. How many daughters does P have? I.   B and D are sisters of M. II.  M’s father T is husband of P. III. Out of the three children, whom T has, only one is a boy.

3. Kalyani is mother – in – law of Veena, who is sister – in – law of Ashok. Dheeraj is father of Sundeep, the only brother of Ashok. How is Kalyani related to Ashok? 

4. If P $ Q means P is the brother of Q; P # Q means P is the mother of Q; P * Q means P is the daughter of Q. In A # B $ C * D, who is the father?

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. P + Q means Q is wife of P. P – Q means Q is mother of P. P × Q means Q is father of P. P ÷ Q means Q is son of P.Which of the following expression indicates A is brother of D?

6. T is daughter of J. J is brother of S. S is mother of P. How is T related to P?

7. Six members of a family namely A, B, C, D, E, F are traveling together. ‘B’ is the son of C but C is not the mother of B. A and C are married couple. E is the brother of C. D is the daughter of A. F is the brother of B. How many male members are there in the family?

8. Direction: These questions are based on the following information. P’s mother is sister of R who is Q’s daughter. R’s brother-in-law has only one son who’s grandparents Q and S have only two daughters. A’s husband B is Q’s son-in-law.How many grandsons Q and S have?

9. Madhu, the only daughter, said ‘My mother’s only son Ashok has no son’. Which of the following can be concluded?

10. Direction: Read the following Passage and answer the questions based on it. There are six members in a family. One couple has parents and their children in the family. Arjun is the son of Raju and Elamathi is the daughter of Arjun. Divya is the daughter of Rani who is the mother of Elamathi and Banu is the mother of Arjun.Which of the following pairs is the parents of the children?