ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.Human, Men, Brothers

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2017     | ssc chsl 18 01 2017     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.
Human, Men, Brothers
1).
2).
3).
4).

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
is the correct answer as per the ssc answer key

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Tarun is the father of Rohit. Rohit is the brother of Kala. Kala is the wife of Dilip. How is Dilip related to Rohit?

2. Direction: He is my mother’s father-in-law’s only son. How is he related to me?

3. E is the son of F who is the daughter of B. B is the father of D. D is the father of A who is the sister of C. How is E related to C?

4. Showing a man on the stage , Rita said , " He is the brother of the daughter of the wife of my husband . How is the man on stage related to Rita ?

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: In a family, A is married to B. They have 3 sons, C, D, and E. C is married to F, D is married to G and E is married to H. I is the son of C and F. G and D have one son. E, with H, has 3 sons an each son has one sister.What is the total number of family members present?

6. Direction: Read the given information carefully and answer the following questions: D is Q’s son’s wife while R is P’s son’s wife. A is P’s grandson while Q is D’s father in law. G is grandson of Q while F is daughter in law of Q. E is P’s daughter-in-law

7. Anjali's brother, Shyam, is the grandfather of Rajendra's son. How is Shyam related to Rajendra?

8. Pointing to a photograph of a boy Sanam said, "He is the son of the only son of my father." How is Sanam related to that boy?

9. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it. (i) There are seven members in a family in which there are 2 married couples. (ii) Rohit is the son of a businessman and housewife, and have 2 daughters Gina and Dina. (iii) Tina’s both daughters are students. (iv) Mohit is the father-in-law of Tina. (v) Mina has two sons. (vi) Dina’s uncle Ram is an accountant. (vii) There is a manager and female Lawyer in the family.Who is Ram?

10. Pointing to a photograph of a woman Monica said, "She is the only daughter – in – law of my father’s wife." How is she (Monica) related to that woman?