ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If x + 3 ≤ 4x + 4 and 3(4 - x) - 4 ≥ 2x - 2, then x can take which of the following values?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 490 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl 11 01 2017     | algebra     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

If x + 3 ≤ 4x + 4 and 3(4 - x) - 4 ≥ 2x - 2, then x can take which of the following values?
1). 1
2). 3
3). -1
4). -3

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
1 : option 1 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the position of the circumcentre of an obtuse-angled triangle

2. P and Q are two points on a circle with centre at O. R is a point on the minor arc of the circle, between the points P and Q. The tangents to the circle at the points P and Q meet each other at the point S. If $\angle PSQ$ = $20^{0}$, then $\angle PRQ$ =

3. All sides of a quadrilateral ABCD touch a circle. If AB = 6 cm, BC = 7.5 cm, CD = 3 cm. then DA is

4. In $\triangle ABC$. $\angle A$ =$90^{0}$. BP and CQ are two medians. Then the value of $\frac{BP^{2}+ CQ^{2}}{BC^{2}}$ is

5. If $\frac{a^{2}}{b+c}=\frac{b^{2}}{c+a}=\frac{c^{2}}{a+b}=1$ then find the value of $\frac{2}{1+a}+\frac{2}{1+b}+\frac{2}{1+c}$

6. The distance between the centra of two equal circles, each of radius 3 cm, is 10 cm. The length of a transverse common tangent is

7. In the given question, two equations numbered l and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and mark the appropriate answer. I. 12x2 + 5x – 3 = 0 II. 12y2 – 17y + 6 = 0

8. If a + b + c = 2s, what is the value of \(\frac{{{a^2} - {b^2} + {c^2} + 2ac}}{{{a^2} + {b^2} - {c^2} + 2ab}}\)

9. In the following question two equations are given in variables x and y. You have to solve these equations and determine relation between x and y. I. \(\frac{9}{{\sqrt x }} + \frac{{19}}{{\sqrt x }} = \sqrt x\) II. \({y^5} - \frac{{{{\left( {2 \times 14} \right)}^{\frac{{11}}{2}}}}}{{\sqrt y }} = 0\)

10. In the given question, two equations numbered l and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and mark the appropriate answer I. a2 - 61a + 424 = 0 II. b2 + 54b + 53 = 0