ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the active/passive of - A lion does not eat grass, however hungry he may be.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - A lion does not eat grass, however hungry he may be.
1). Grass is not eaten by a lion,however hungry he may be.
2). Grass is not being eaten by a lion, however, hungry he may be.
3). Grass is eaten not by a lion, however hungry he may be.
4). Grass is being not eaten by a lion, however, hungry he may be.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Grass is not eaten by a lion,however hungry he may be. is the correct answer as per the ssc answer key

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).A buffalo cannot defend a buffalo against lion.

2. In each of these questions, two sentences (I) and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Five words a:, b:, c:. d: and e: are suggested. Out of these. only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Number of that word is the answer.

3. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. Yasmin wanted to have her own say in the (home-related) affairs.

4. The officer resisted the illegal orders for a long time but had to finally....................

5. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. But before I could be inspired by these amazing people, I had to cleanse my feed. I know my weaknesses: just last week, Facebook memories reminded m

6. Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.A. Anything that you touch will turn into gold. The king was delighted with his good fortune.B. Even though he was very rich, he always craved for

7. Students must learn to keep their belongings in apple pie order .

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.MSD is the most successful captain (A)/ India produced (B)/ till date. (C)/ No error (D)

9. Choose the word MOST SIMILAR in meaning to the given word. Absolve

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'. Tom pretended to not (heard) a thing