ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. Decide which of the given conclusions logically follows the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 87 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 2014     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning    

In these questions, two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. Decide which of the given conclusions logically follows the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

Statements
Some computers are tablets.
Some laptops are computers.
Conclusions
I. No laptop is a tablet.
II. All tablets being computers is a possibility.
1). Either conclusion I or II is true.
2). Only conclusion I is true.
3). Neither conclusion I nor II is true.
4). Only conclusion II is true.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions : In each of the question below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to assume everything in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the four given conclusions logically follows from the statements disregarding commonly known facts and select the appropriate answer.

2. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: Both conclusions I and II are trueb: Only conclusion I is truec: Neither conclusion I nor II is trued: Only conclusion II is truee: Either conclusion II or conclusion is true

3. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a:if only Conclusion I followsGive answer b: if only Conclusion II followsGive answer c: if either Conclusion I or II followsGive answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II followsGive answer e: if both Conclusions I and II follow

4. Directions: In each of the questions below, two/three statements are given followed by conclusions/ group of conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume all the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given two conclusions logically follows from the information given in the statements.

5. In the following questions the symbols $$\delta$$, @ ? ,% and $$\bigstar$$ are used with the following meaning a illustrated below:?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P%Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal toQ??P $$\bigstar$$ Q? ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P$$\delta$$Q? m

6. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered Iand II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregar

7. In each of the following questions, two/ three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows fro

8. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II & III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

9. In these questions, relationship between different elementsis shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer (b) if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer (c) if either Conclusion I or H is true.Give answer (d) if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer (e) if both Conclusions I and II are true.

10. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.